Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I Hate People… Especially

I have an irrational hatred of Russell Crowe. I think it started with Gladiator, not that Gladiator was a bad movie, it’s just it was so overrated it spoiled me for the man. It’s quite sad as I thoroughly enjoyed some of his earlier work Virtuosity and L.A. Confidential. Anyway, as a result I’ve not seen several movies that are supposed to be quite good, but thus far I’ve refused because they star Crowe. The Insider, A Beautiful Mind, Cinderella Man – I haven’t seen any of them. I mention this because I have Robin Hood sitting on my desk from Netflix and I’m looking at it thinking *Jeez, 2 hours, 36 minutes of Crowe… Why’d I que this again?* I suppose I’ll watch it this weekend when I have more time and can take Crowebreaks.

I also have an irrational hatred of Mandy Patinkin, despite Inigo Montoya, so have never seen Criminal Minds which several people assure me is quite good. I understand he’s not even on the show anymore.

1 comment:

  1. A Beautiful Mind has that one girl naked. She has epic tits. Jennifer something.

    ReplyDelete

Followers