Saturday, August 28, 2010

What ever happened to…

I watched Executive Decision recently. If you’re not familiar with it, it’s a bit of an older movie staring Kurt Russell. Kurt finds himself in charge of special forces unit sneaking aboard a 747 in flight to stop a terrorist attack. Steven Segal dies, so it’s all good.

Anyway, costarring is Halle Berry as a stewardess on the flight and OMG. She must’ve been 25ish, in a stewardess outfit. Halle Berry. Let that sink in.

OK, I’m back. Left me wondering, what the hell happened to her. Last thing I remember her in was X-Men 3. Did she get pregnant? Is se doing indies? Did she turn 40? I suppose I could check IMBD.com and check what she’s been up to… but that’s like 8 keystrokes to get to that website. Plus once there I’d have to type her name, Halle Berry, to run the search. I don’t know if I can put forth that kind of effort. I’m a Lazy Basterd , you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers