Saturday, May 1, 2010

Lazy Blu-Ray Review: Planet Earth

I recently picked up the BBC documentary Planet Earth. I watched the first part last night. Wow. I live there?!Made me want to become a Boy Scout or something – until the Great White shark jumped 20feet out of the ocean and swallowed a seal whole. That, made me realize TVs are our friends. There’s shit with teeth out there.

A few highlights:

  • Polar bear cubs sliding down a  snow bank, if you don’t smile you have no soul - no soul at all
  • Baby elephant separated from the heard follows his mothers tracks, the wrong way – must be dust in my eye
  • monkeys don’t handle rivers well and it’s hilarious

And this, while not from Planet Earth, is animals and awesome.

 

Don’t mess with mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers