Thursday, September 30, 2010

Why? Just… why?

Ever watch a show or a movie and a character does something so stupid it jerked you out of the experience and makes you turn the damn thing off. These instances make me roll my eyes in disgust and abandon whatever it was I was watching.

I was watching Spartacus: Blood and Sand. Spartacus spent an episode plotting an escape. I kept thinking, really? Escape from the Roman salvers, with your wife in tow. You realize that’s certain death right? Right? Don’t be an idiot. Hey dumbass, don’t do it. Bah. So end of episode 6 I turned the show off. I’ll get back to it eventually.
*On a side note: Lucy Lawless freakishly gets hotter with age. When Xena was on I really didn’t get what all the fuss was about. Now… mrowll!

I also ran into this problem with Lost. Jack, you know, the doctor, wanted to gather up the medical supplies to keep track of them as they were on a tropical island a few thousand miles away from the nearest Walgreens. Sawyer decides to be a dick and stick it to ‘the man’. ‘The man’, again being the doctor trying to keep everyone alive. Including Sawyer after he had a knife shoved through his arm. Granted, jack had something to do with that, but why was that? Oh yes, Leggy Blond Bitch couldn’t fucking breathe and Sawyer (being a dick) led them to believe he had refills for her inhaler instead of saying ‘all out’. Where was I, ah yes. Sawyer’s a dick. This incident also caused me to roll my eyes and turn off the series for awhile. I’ll eventually get back to it. Wait, last time I got back into Lost I stopped after Sawyer stole all the weapons...

Jim says Sawyer’s a dick, I should move on and finish they damn thing. Well, what does he know. He’s Canadian. Damn Commie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers