This is apparently Live if anyone has a Horde character and wants to hang around Thrall’s throne room for awhile. Essentially Thrall decides something's up, with nature acting all funky (incoming Cataclysm!). Thrall leaves for Nagrand to consult the spirits there, they saw the same events happen in Outland and may help here. Thrall leaves Garrosh in charge with instructions to listen to his advisers, Cairne and Vol’jin. Garrosh is not actually made Warchief, it’s clear Thrall is still in charge and will be returning. If that last AFTER Deathwing arrives…
- ► 2013 (14)
- ► 2012 (37)
- ► 2011 (75)
- Feral’s 80!
- The Cutest Thing I’ve Seen Today
- Hollywood: The Next Generation, pt 2
- Horde Politics
- Deathwing Arrives!
- Thrall makes Garrosh Regent
- Hollywood: The Next Generation
- A Gift from Nintendo
- WoW 4.0.1 is here! Impressions…
- Things That Piss Me Off
- Force Unleashed II – Where to Buy, (Or) The Pre-or...
- The Jukebox: Fly Me to the Moon
- The Superman Movie
- The Jukebox: Somebody Save Me by Krypteria
- Random Thoughts
- Movie Review: Postal
- ▼ October (16)