Sunday, January 17, 2010

Star Wars The Old Republic - Delayed

Is it a delay when a release isn’t so much pushed back, as to just be much farther out than you thought? SWTOR is tentatively scheduled for Spring 2011. Well… that sucks. I was looking forward to this game. I suppose I still am, but yeah... that’s a long time.

I don’t recall ever seeing a release date so it’s not like I can shake my fist and call Bioware/Lucasarts liars or anything. But come on, with the amount of press the game’s been getting it was implied a release was soon. When games are a year away you give us concept art, perhaps few screenshots. Not a 20minute video walking through through several classes and instance design. That sort of thing leads one to believe the game is nearly completed.

Ah well, back to Azeroth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers